- Responsible for retail sales phone center financial results, operational effectiveness, productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Actively contribute to the success of the Credit Union by working positively with team members and supporting achievement of organizational goals.
- Monitor out-bound calling program for sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead and supervise the retail sales phone center team to achieve established goals.
- Monitor call reports. Analyze team member efficiency, response time, accuracy, new business, and member satisfaction.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of all financial products and services in order to efficiently train and motivate staff to cross-sell.
- May serve as a resource for member contacts and complaints.
- Foster and maintain an atmosphere of solutions, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the VP of Retail Sales.
- Demonstrate servant leadership and alignment to the Credit Union’s philosophy in all interactions with members, prospective members and team members.
- Uphold the Credit Union’s policies and procedures and champion organizational culture both internally and externally.
Represent and promote the Credit Union within the business community
To apply for this job click here