FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Provide customer service through the delivery and/or pick-up of parts and other products. Unload products from shipping vehicles and store at the appropriate storage area in the warehouse. Provide support to the warehouse operations of the branch. Delivery function accounts for about 50% of the time.
- Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, ensuring the order being delivered is correct and maintaining professionalism in appearance and conduct.
- Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Follow company delivery routes to ensure maximum efficiency of the delivery run.
- Pick up any and all applicable returns and cores, tagging appropriately and returning them to the branch
- Communicating: Conveying information to others in an effective manner.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implication of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making. Ability to follow instructions to completion.
- Mathematics: Ability to solve simple equations; ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
Why Work For Us
We ARE the Heavy Duty experts
FleetPride is the largest distributor of truck and trailer parts in the independent heavy-duty aftermarket. We operate 265 locations in 45 states, serving customers across multiple industries. Over half our locations offer repair and maintenance services, we manufacture custom heavy duty parts like drivelines and trailer axles and we remanufacture products such as brake shoes and driveline components
OUR LOCAL TEAM
We have 265 branches and 5 distribution centres across the U.S. with 1,300 experts dedicated to providing our customers with the industry’s best service and widest range of parts for all makes of heavy-duty trucks.
Our 400 field salespeople meet with fleets, service shops and owner/ operators every day to troubleshoot problems, identify solutions and develop ways to help our customers do business better every day. APPLY NOW